WYSA has decided to move us to Phase 3 of Return to Play. That means we are able to start playing games, however there are a few things we will need to do in order for that to happen.
Please review the TYSA COVID Phase 3 policy. We will do whatever it take to ensure the kids can, safely, return to playing soccer.
The key takeaways are:
Recommended Items for Players bags every practice/game:
- Shin guards
- Clean Mask
- Hand Sanitizer
- 2 Labeled Water Bottles
- Personal, Labeled Soccer Ball
Phase 3 - Full Team Competition
- Staggered start times to minimize traffic flow and crowding
- Attendance will be maintained for contact tracing
- Full team practice and competition with other teams is allowed
- Guidelines for pick up and drop off, including health screening
- All equipment will be disinfected prior to practice or play; Only coach handles equipment
- Individual equipment for each player, when possible (water bottle, bib, etc.)
- All participants and spectators are recommended to wear new or clean PPE upon arrival, departure and when not physically active during activities
- Players must adhere to US Soccer’s Health and Hygiene recommendations and remain home when ill
- Parents should communicate any possible exposures to the club
Please let me know if you have any questions.